Credit Card Information:
Credit card numbers are taken at confirmation the time that reservations are made. A deposit of 50% is required for credit cardholders to confirm your reservation. Actually payment is due and payable in FULL 2 weeks (14 days) before your confirmed fishing trip. At that time, you may pay using a credit card, (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover).
Check/Cash: We do not accept checks or cash while you are processing to book your seats/trips through phone call.
We will charge the card two weeks before the date you fish
(please notify us if you want to use different card)
|King of the River
Kenai, Alaska 99611
|King of the River
PO Box 201565
Anchorage, Alaska 99520
Our seats are limited and have a short season, so a cancellation impacts us significantly. Therefore we have a strict cancellation policy: a refund will be issued ONLY if the cancelled trip can be filled with another EQUAL booking. There are no exceptions. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
We believe that your upcoming trip a significant investment and therefore highly recommend travel insurance. This policy will cover your investment in the event unforeseen circumstances or medical problems cause you to cancel your trip. We also know that you will need to make sure you have the proper Medical and Emergency Medical Transportation coverage in the event of an accident or illness, or for any existing medical conditions. We recommend AIG Travel Guard’s Comprehensive Travel Insurance or their Sportsman’s Travel Insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Visit www.sportsmanstravelinsurance.com or www.travelguard.com within 15 days of your initial deposit date to purchase a policy. Or call them at 1-800-826-4919.
- DO NOT EMAIL FOR CANCELLATION – CALL: 1-800-478-9901
- A refund will be issued ONLY if the cancelled trip can be filled with another EQUAL booking.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the trip, you will not be charged for the trip.
- If you cancel 60 days or less before the trip, you will be charged 50% of the reservation.
- If you cancel 30 days before the trip, or are a no show, you will be charged the full price of the reservation unless replacement clients can be found. We will let you know if the other is able to be filled as well.
- Exceptions: Death in family:
We provide a bait person or dockhand. Tips would be appreciated by the crew. Gratuities show your appreciation for the services you receive while fishing with King of the River and are an important part of the guides overall compensation program. Because they are personal and subjective matters, guests choose to tip in many ways. Some general guidelines are as follows:
Guides: 20% (percent) per trip per person
Deck-hands: 15% (percent) per trip per person
Alaska frontier outdoor activities are adventures that involve many elements not necessarily under our control. All bookings are accepted with the specific condition that in most cases “King of the River” acts only as booking agent for companies and individuals providing transportation, accommodations and other services. We assume no liability for acts of omission or negligence by these companies and are not to be held responsible for accidents, fire, theft, acts of God or other forces of nature, loss of equipment or any other act beyond our control. King of the River, its affiliates, managers, owners, employees, servants, agents or predecessors in interest shall not be liable to any guest or any third parties for damages, losses, costs, or expenses incurred as result of accident, misuse or use of King of the River’s equipment, products, and/or services. The guest expressly assumes the risks of any fishing adventures. The guest shall defend, indemnify and hold King of the River, harmless from any loss, damage, claim or liability concerning, arising from, or alleged to have arisen from, any loss, damage, claim, liability, cost or expense concerning, arising from, or alleged to have arisen from, any equipment, products and/or services of King of the River, except for gross negligence.
“King of the River”, reserves the right to cancel or alter any package or itinerary as existing conditions may require. All rates quoted are based on current rates at the time of this printing and subject to change without notice.
Regards to Online Reservations: (under construction)
- Online reservations must be prepaid with MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, or Discover.
- Reservation form must be completely filled out.
- Reservation request is subject to availability and credit card approval.
- Reservation is not guaranteed until e-mail confirmation is received by customer.
- Customer must print and show confirmation at purser’s office for ticketing.
- Online reservations are not available 24 hours before of sailing. Please call booking agent to check for availability.
- Please read and print all pages from your email: Your reservation form (require), Trip Confirmation Information (require), What to bring (option), and Get Direction (require). There are two maps: Kasilof River and Kenai River. Please select the map to your fishing site.
Charter Check In:
Please call King of the River at 907-279-3474 or 1-800-478-9901 the day (24 to 48 hours) before your fishing charter for information for the next morning, afternoon or full day departure. Please meet at the fishing site (Kenai River: 2 trips per day) at 5:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. sharp! Departing early provides the best results for fishing. Page me or leave a voice message that you are meeting us at the fishing site the next day. For Kasilof River: Your confirmed fishing trip(s) is/are between 4 am to 2 pm depending on tides. Please call to confirm the time prior your department. Kasilof River offers only one trip per day.